Send Us a Message
Frequently Asked Questions
- Normal Registration – Is for all who are not “Virginia DCJS In-Services”.
- All other courses like civilian safety/firearms courses, DC SPO/SO courses, Maryland Security course, Concealed Gun Permit course, First Aid, etc. Will register under “Normal Registration”.
- Any Normal Registrant who decides that they want to become Active in VA DCJS Private Security arena and have acquired a DCJS 99# and would like to start taking the DCJS required courses, you just simply go back to the main registration screen and click on the “Registration for VA DCJS In-Service” and register adding you 99#.
- After you have done so you must notify us so that we can activate and update your account status in the back end.
Registration for VA DCJS In-Service:
- Registration for VA DCJS In-Service – You MUST have a VA DCJS 99# to enroll in any Virginia DCJS In-Services”.
If you have any questions, Contact us.
All in-service MUST register with their 99 number in format (99123456) on the registration form , to receive credit from DCJS.
**There are no refunds for any reason for Online Alternative In-Service Training**
- Click on the ‘COURSES’ link or ‘ONLINE COURSE’ tab from the Course page to access our courses
- Find your course and click on the “ADD TO CART”or “REGISTER” if it is your first time and then “Click on Add to Cart.”
- On the top right of the menu click on “CART” button.
- On the Order Review page, click on the “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” button to be taken to the Registration and Payment page
- On the Registration and Payment page
- For Virginia In-Service Courses, A DCJS ID (99 Number is REQUIRED). If you enter the wrong 99 number, your results WILL NOT be reported to DCJS
- Complete all the fields marked with an ‘ * ‘ and enter your Credit card information and click on the “PLACE ORDER”
You should now be re-directed the course page to take and manage your course(s).
- To begin a course, click on the course and follow the prompts
- Read each page in each Chapter.
- After you read all pages in each Chapter, you may click the ‘Exam’ button to begin test.
** After passing, your results are transmitted directly to DCJS**
- If you are taking a firearms class, please include the caliber that you will qualify with. If you are taking a online Alternative In-service training 07R, 08R, 09R, 10R you must send an email to email@example.com requesting your Range date to qualify. Click Here to review Range dates. Once you qualify your score will be entered into the school’s database and your completion will be sent to DCJS.
All in-service MUST register with their 99 number in format (99XXXXXX) on the registration form , to receive credit from DCJS.
- If you have not done so already set up and register a STA Account.
- Go to the Class Calendar page or the Courses page to find and purchase the course you want to take.
- If there is a course we offer like Concealed Handgun permit, First Aid, Shotgun, etc. that’s not on the calendar but is available for you to purchase. You may purchase and then contact us to schedule your class date and time.
***This is also how you obtain your DCJS “99” ID number***
2. Click here for Fairfax County VA requirements, application, steps and information.
3. Click here for VA State Police information and additional steps.
4. Click here for Florida State requirements, steps, application, and information.
1. Call or Contact us to register for one of our Basic Handgun, Shotgun, or Rifle courses.